As resorts and hotels continue to add exceptional spas and wellness programming to their amenities, the line is blurring between traditional destination spas and spa hotels. If you’re looking to book a getaway that combines beautiful accommodations with traditional spa treatments and pampering, choose one of these incredible properties and you’ll be rejuvenated in no time.
- A luxurious sanctuary nestled between the Coast Mountain Range and the Pacific Ocean, you can contemplate the day ahead from the cozy comfort of your elegantly appointed room.
- CHI, The Spa soothes with private treatment suites for guests to relax in while enjoying personalized massages, facials, body wraps and other unique offerings, like their organic British Columbia seaweed treatment.
- The Health Club offers a full range of state-of-the-art exercise equipment, an outdoor pool and whirlpool, and yoga, Pilates and aerobic studio.
- Recline in a plush sofa in your spacious suite while you gaze through floor-to-ceiling windows upon the gleaming city that is Canada’s largest metropolis.
- The hotel’s Lobby Lounge serves both Afternoon Tea and dim sum, while the Concierge desk offers the option of hotel cars, ready to take you to luxury boutiques within mere minutes.
- Old-world traditions, new world service: Indulge in traditional Hammam and Gommage spa treatments while your imagination takes you on a mystical journey into the past.
- At the heart of this vibrant Mont-Tremblant resort, the Moment Spa is a timeless retreat to help relax your body and mind with the help of a highly qualified team and idyllic surroundings.
- Privileges of upscale establishment Fairmont Tremblant include valet service during your stay, as well as free access to pools, jacuzzis, Finnish sauna, steam bath and fitness centre.
- After a day playing golf, skiing or biking in the fresh mountain air, reward your body with a therapeutic massage or an Energizing Leg Treatment in the heart of nature.
- On the banks of the St. Lawrence River, this peaceful, charming five-star hotel combines luxury and comfort for those in search of serenity.
- Entirely renovated in 2015, the comfort of Moment Spa will encourage you to let go and awaken your senses with a range of massage therapies, spa facials and body care treatments.
- With your spa package, enjoy complimentary access to the pools, jacuzzis and sports centre, and prolong your experience with the multi-sensory NeuroSpa massage chairs.
- Journey to the Victorian era and live like royalty in the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake at the historic Prince of Wales hotel.
- Steps away from vibrant boutiques, theatres and restaurants, and with renowned Noble Restaurant on-site, you’ll want for nothing during your stay.
- At the soothing full-service spa, highly skilled specialists work their magic with relaxing treatments, including massage, facials, manicures, pedicures and holistic care.
- Spoil yourself at this Four-Diamond urban retreat in the centre of Toronto’s Financial District where they strive to impress each guest.
- Feast on culinary creations tor unwind with a cocktail at Azure Restaurant & Bar while viewing the cityscape under a gorgeous glass canopy.
- Step into 8,000 square-feet of pure bliss at the Spa for everything from soothing, stress-relieving warm stone massages to energizing salt glow scrubs.
- Take advantage of a 48-foot indoor saline pool, salt hot tub, eucalyptus steam room, and scenic terrace with views of the CN Tower.
- Situated in Yorkville – Toronto’s most upscale and quaint neighbourhood – this boutique hotel is synonymous with unparalleled personalized service.\
- The in-room dining menu features world-class cuisine from ONE Restaurant, which is one of Chef Mark McEwan’s innovative dining experiences.
- Guests can relax at the tranquil Spa by Valmont with rejuvenating spa treatments, an indoor saltwater pool, a steam room and state of the art fitness centre, with a focus on results you can instantly see and feel.
View this post on Instagram
We recently celebrated the milestone of being the #1 hotel in Toronto on @tripadvisor for 4 consecutive years, a record setting achievement for any hotel in the city.⠀ ⠀ To our valued guests – a big thank you for giving us the opportunity to welcoming you to our hotel and extend the renowned Hazelton warm and genuine service to you and your loved ones.⠀ ⠀ We are so grateful to you for sharing your loving words of appreciation throughout these last 4 years and even before. We are honored to be the place you choose to make memories and be your home away from home ❤️ #HazeltonTO #No1HotelInToronto #Tripadvisor 📸 @parnian.jp @hgoesplaces
- This downtown Toronto day spa is a serene oasis, offering total relaxation through body treatments, deep tissue massages, rejuvenating facials and more.
- The spa connects with an adjoining outdoor, south-facing terrace, offering guests panoramic views of the city while they enjoy the comfort of this luxury hotel.
- Voted one of the best spas in Toronto, guests will enjoy the deluxe, full-service gym, heated saltwater pool and luxurious healing Salt Cave.